1-800-403-8285
Free Shipping on all orders
HomeHeart Rate MonitorsAccessoriesPolarPolar TransmittersPolar T31 and T34 Non-Coded Chest Transmitter and Elastic Strap 92024880
Polar
Polar Transmitters
Polar T31 and T34 Non-Coded Chest Transmitter and Elastic Strap 92024880
In order to customize your monitor and allow us to exchange a standard medium for a small or large strap, it will require us to cut the blister packaging of this product. That will not affect the return policy or warranty of the item.
Accessories and Replacement parts designed to work with specific Polar Monitors
Part number 92024880

Slim, light and waterproof. It doesn’t have the benefit of coding for interference free transmission. Transmits your heart rate to your wrist unit ECG (electrocardiogram) accurately. No user replaceable battery. It is suggested that the battery (ce0537) be replaced by Polar.

Great for swimmers - Fully water resistant making them the most effective exercise tools for measuring your heart rate while involved in water sports.
Delivers 2,500 hours of operation, or 5 years of use exercising at 10 hours a week.

http://www.heartratemonitors.compolar-t31.html
$35.77

Part number 92024880

Slim, light and waterproof. It doesn’t have the benefit of coding for interference free transmission. Transmits your heart r
Order it in the next , and choose Next Day shipping at checkout. Details
Recommended Accessories
Polar Replacement Elastic Strap for T-Series Transmitters (T31 strap)
Polar Replacement Elastic Strap for T-Series Transmitters (T31 strap) $7.95
buh-bump Heart Rate Electrode Cream (2.5 oz. tube)
buh-bump Heart Rate Electrode Cream (2.5 oz. tube) $8.49
View More
Spectra 360 Electrode Conductivity Gel (2 ounce tube)
Spectra 360 Electrode Conductivity Gel (2 ounce tube) $3.38
Hide Products
$35.77
$39.99Savings: $4.22 (11%)
QTY
Chest Strap Size:
Free Shipping
In Stock

Description
Reviews
Compatibility
In order to customize your monitor and allow us to exchange a standard medium for a small or large strap, it will require us to cut the blister packaging of this product. That will not affect the return policy or warranty of the item.
Part number 92024880

Slim, light and waterproof. It doesn’t have the benefit of coding for interference free transmission. Transmits your heart rate to your wrist unit ECG (electrocardiogram) accurately. No user replaceable battery. It is suggested that the battery (ce0537) be replaced by Polar.

Great for swimmers - Fully water resistant making them the most effective exercise tools for measuring your heart rate while involved in water sports.
Delivers 2,500 hours of operation, or 5 years of use exercising at 10 hours a week.
Polar T31 and T34 Non-Coded Chest Transmitter and Elastic Strap 92024880$35.77
4 stars based on 22 reviews 
I would recommend to a friend
polar t31 5 very fine product for the price, and fast delivery
0 of 1 found this review helpful Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No
polar T31 5 fine parts, and very accurate for the price

Norm
2 of 4 found this review helpful Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No
T31/34 chest transmitter 5 It works,its adjustable and it wasn't too expensive.
0 of 1 found this review helpful Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No
T31 Transmitter and Strap 5 I bought this because I recently got an Octane Elliptical used and needed a coded transmitter and strap. I selected this model because it offered a variety of strap sizes, and I am very small. This one fits me well and when properly seated on my body, works as expected.
1 of 2 found this review helpful Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No
T31 chest transmitter 5 I have had my polar monitor for about 8 years and this is the first replacement transmitter I have had to get. Besides batteries the monitor has worked flawlessly and I've only put 2 sets of batteries in it.
1 of 1 found this review helpful Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No
Works with Gym Equipment 5 Love it! Stepped on the Treadmill at the local Y and this transmitter communicated with the treadmill and my HR was always displayed. Did not need to grab the handlebars.
0 of 0 found this review helpful Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No
T31 5 The produce I bought online was a heart monitor, which was non-coded for use on my NuStep exercise machine. I am exchanging it by mail. When I get the coded one I ordered, I will be able to review the new one. What I can say is that I've been treated with politeness and courtesy by Josh and Jon.
Polar T31/T34 Non-Coded Chest Transmitter and Elastic Strap 5 Perfect! I have a Vision Fitness HRT T9600 treadmill. The chest transmitter quit working, even with a battery change, and a new one was over ! I decided to try the Polar model after seeing a couple of other positive reviews. It works better with the Vision Fitness treadmill than my original Vision Fitness transmitter did! It's perfect!
Polar T31 Transmiter & Elastic Strap 5 Bought the transmitter & strap to replace dead transmitter & worn chest strap I bought for the Polar Target HRM that I purchased many years ago.
The free shipping was fast, the price was reasonable & I'm pleased to get this HRM operating again.
Purchased a T31/T34 transmitter for a 1990 Pro receiver 5 The non-coded works very well with the my older Protrainer receiver. The cost is reasonable shince these units last about three years in use. And I still have the original transmitter which still functions I purchased a spare transmitter back then... misplaced the original and found it about 5 years ago. About every 6 months I pull it out and try it. So far it still works, after 23 years with out being used - except for testing.

Purchase of this transmitter was easy from Heart Rate Monitors USA.
Love it 5 This is great. I have a high end polar that came the the chest strap that the monitor straps on. I like this type MUCH better. Will replace it a million times if I have to.
used with Vision Fitness X6200 HRT elliptical 3 The existing heart rate transmitter that came wth the Vision Fitness elliptical would drop my heart rate to less than 100 and sometimes zero. Installed a new battery but no difference. Bought the T31 and at least I don't have that "low/zero rate" problem anymore. It still only does so-so with my heart rate, but I have atrial fibrilation irregular heart beat. I have to set the target rate to 165 on the elliptical, and sometimes the T31 claims my rate is over 200, but the variation is maybe /- 40 instead of over 100 like the Vision Fitness transmitter.
2nd time replacing belt- works great 5 This is the second time or third time I have replaced the belt - as I have had my polar watch for at least 5 years and use it approx 90mins/5 days a week. It works great and if you are worried about buying a polor with a belt because you will be able to "feel" it - don't worry after 1 or 2 wears, you forget it's on you. My only advice, at least rinse the belt after each use and approx once a week use some dish soap on it to clean it this will prevent any smells from being retained. HRMUSA has the best prices and delivery is super quick!!!
Polar T31 Non-Coded Chest Transmitter 5 HRM USA...kudos on availibility, price, and shipping. The T31 non-coded transmitter I received performs as advertised. Its accurate and allows me to take full advantage of my cardio workouts on my elliptical trainer. This is a replacement transmitter, previous one lasted approx. 4 years without any interference from relatively close electronics.
Polar T31 / T34 non coded chest transmitter 5 So far it works great. I purchased this device to use with a spinning bike that has a computer that will run a program based on target heart rate. It picks up my heart rate instantly. I don't know how long the battery will last and I think it would be better if you could replace the battery when needed. Right now I am very satisfied with this product. Thanks.
Terrific! 5 Everything works terrific & find it extremely useful in my daily workouts.
With Reservation 2 This comment is directed to Polar. The non-coded strap must be bought to take advantage of exercise equipment. As an entry level item, the reviews indicate a high level of failure due to the non-serviceable battery. I would think polar would put its best foot forward to upsale customers to more products. I think this approach has a negative impact on polar's image. Lets see how well it lasts. Thanks
t31/t34 non-coded transmitter 1 Oops, i read the title to read that the unit was either t31 coded or t34 non-coded transmitter and i needed a coded transmitter. I was told by support that the this product would work with my cs100, and it didnt so i had to return it for exchange.

I am sure that if I was to use it in a noncoded app it would work fine.
T31 Replacement 5 Exactly what I needed a perfect replacement unit.
T31/T34 non-coded chest transmitter 5 Transmitter and strap were a replacement for my used unit. The new transmitter and strap performed perfectly with my receiver watch unit. I am very satisfied with it.
Excellent..!!! 5 Excellent, no issues whatsoever...
T31/T34 Non-coded Chest Transmitter 5 I have only used this transmitter for a few days so far. The transmitter works very well and just as advertised. The chest strap has caused a little irritation but that could be just a simple adjustment.

HRM USA absolutely provides excellent service. Very fast delivery. Couldn't ask for more from them.
Compatible with Polar:
  • F1
  • F2
  • F3
  • F4
  • F5
  • FS1
  • FS2
  • FS3
  • A5
  • A3
  • A1
What Others Have To Say
View AllSubmit

"The Polar FT4 is awesome! Keeps track of everything I need to know as far as being in the right HR zone, how long I've worked, etc. The band that goes around your chest is so comfortable you ... read more

This shopping cart employs the highest industry strength security: 256 bit SSL We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and PayPal HRM USA, Incorporated BBB Business Review Pay with Amazon